Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Harmons Art: Tower of Terror! Bah bah baaaaaaaahhh!

I was called upon to do the art on a giant tower for most of the days that Harmons put on a contest involving five words a patron would use to describe their Harmons. You'll notice that I end up descending into madness... This was the beginning of the end of my sanity, at any rate. The final day of this behemoth undertaking I spent 13 hours or so in front of it.

websizear_TaylorHellewell_11

websizear_TaylorHellewell_10
I really loved the top of this one... in fact, I might have a detail...

websizear_TaylorHellewell_14
And there it is... Just bask in the glow. Remember, this is before I really began looking up fonts... (or just before I did).

websizear_TaylorHellewell_13

The final day...

websizear_TaylorHellewell_19
You can see where a kid swiped it... No touching the delicate art, dear.

websizear_TaylorHellewell_16

websizear_TaylorHellewell_17

websizear_TaylorHellewell_20
This one was fun, and a second go-round...

websizear_TaylorHellewell_42
This is kind of an homage to Adam Hughes's Comic Con artwork, but it's mostly just me going crazy...

websizear_TaylorHellewell_15
This is the end-all be-all of any sign I've ever done. It's still pretty rough, but I don't think I've had more fun on a sign.

websizear_TaylorHellewell_37
And a detail...

Also, R wanted me to add some "vote" signs...

websizear_TaylorHellewell_41

websizear_TaylorHellewell_35

websizear_TaylorHellewell_38

No comments:

Post a Comment